Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photobucket

Get the heck out of here! Shocking news to me but word on the net is that Khloe Kardishian and Lamar Odom are suppose to get married after dating for only a month! But that is not even the half of it, she REFUSES to sign a pre-nuptial!

These Kardishian's are something else. Wasn't she just kissing Terrence J (off 106th and Park) not too recently? Hmm, I'm just saying!

Wish them the best of luck. Neither Lamar or Khloe have been married before. However, Lamar does have 2 kids with his former long time girlfriend.

-Mez

2 LEAVE ONE:

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming because she's refusing to sign that he probably has more money than her, although I'm not sure. However, isn't she the sister out of the bunch that normally doesn't date and is hard on men in general? Hey, I guess great sex will make you want to do anything. Oh well ... good luck to them. I hope it lasts.

MezmerEyezzeD said...

LOL... I think this might be a publicity stunt. Word on the net has it that they have a show on E scheduled to come out "Lamar and Khloe" *yawn*.... Hope this lasts!