Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad Girls Club 6 Miami...Epic FAIL

I don't even care enough to put a picture of these ladies up.... *yawn*


Okay, so I've hopped on the bandwagon and started watching Bad Girls Club 6Miami... and I'm all caught up and up to date (thanks to hulu.com ) and I still have YET to see a bad girl on the show! Aside from Cat, who made a classy exist on last week's show, I think the show lacks actual "bad girls." Rather then bad girls, we have pettyl, immature women who seem to be afraid to grow the f*ck up (excuse my language).

Lea, darling... I liked you in the beginning, your energy and personality definitely has to be one of the best in the house but you have got to be one of the most confused woman on the show. Recent blog posts suggest that you are living in Cali with Kayleigh? *crickets* Best friends with Brandi one minute...Booty partners with Kristen and now your Kayleigh's roommate? *crickets* Best of luck to you!

Erica, you seem to be on the right track. You did your own thing, good for you. But definitely not a bad girl in my opinion.

Brandi, girl.....you served us with drama every week. Bad girl? I wouldn't go as far to say that but you definitely are one of the most entertaining. Glad you finally got laid. LOL

Kristen? No comment. I don't think this girl had any right to be on the show at all.

Danielle, I think allowed herself to be played by the girls in the house. She definitely was not cut out for it and removed herself from the situation and I applaud her for that.

The new girls... I don't think they understand exactly what they got themselves into but good luck ladies...

After this season, I wont ever watch this show again because I haven't found the actual point of the show. Where are the bad girls?

*crickets*

Just my two cents

-Mez

4 LEAVE ONE:

Ms. Discipline said...

LOL. Yes, that group of girls...I hate to watch it, but I do :-/

Golden Flower said...

I guess you are very frustrated with the past experience. The blog is nice. But expected some bold colors seeing your photo as a teenager. Thank you for sharing. Blog for Jokes, Comic stories, Collection of stories| short real inspirational stories |Original Quotes & Unique Jokes.

Very huge collection of motivational and inspirational stories. Along with a good collection of stories, comic situations, comic stories, and nice interesting emails with images and original jokes and unique quotations.

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.in/

ruzzel01 said...

Totally funny. I love hearing stories like these.

home security

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.