Thursday, October 8, 2009

Usher's New Track "Papers"

Photobucket
Usher is BACK! Oww! I've always loved Usher, and have been patiently awaiting for him to drop another album. Especially an "after the divorce" album. Earlier this week, news spread quickly over Usher's new song entitled "Papers." The title alone threw me off the loop. But while listening to the song, I was immediately impressed. Usher is the ONLY artist I know to make breaking up or going through a divorce sound cool. Remember after his break up with TLC's Chilli? He released Confession (which I still listen to constantly as if it came out yesterday!).

Check out "Papers"


We've seen Usher grow up right before our eyes, fall in love and get heartbroken. And through all of it, I think that Ush, has always handled things as a gentlemen. Even though there were pictures of him and his "alleged" new girlfriend circulating the web, I think he has still handled this situation pretty well. Because let's be honest, if he wanted to, he could EASILY go in on, his soon to be ex-wife, Tameka and her cougar gold diggin ways. Wish them all the best of luck!

Its hard living your life in the media! Give me the famous bank account but I could care less for the fame!

Go ahead and sign them papers Ush!!

-Mez

0 LEAVE ONE: