Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Kandi's New Album "B.L.O.G.S"

Photobucket

Kandi, former member of Xscape and the only sane one Real Housewives Atlanta told Essence magazine that her new album is entitled B.L.O.G. "Bitches Love Online Gossip." Here's her explanation:

“I came up with the concept based on things that were going that were relevant to what’s going on in my life now including the show and what things have been written about me and my fiancée by bloggers,” she admits. “The whole album isn’t about the show but there are definitely songs inspired from the show like “Fly Above,” and “It Must Be Good.”“B.L.O.G.,” which is scheduled for a September release, will also feature “Superwoman,” a duet and anthem for single mothers with Burruss’s dear friend, former Xscape member and T.I.’s fiancée, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle. Other guest artists include Rick Ross, Gucci Man and Rashieda.

Wow. Love the album title, and I'm actually looking forward to her album. Just a bit of advice, Kandi, I hope your not letting these nasty blogs out here get to you because they can be ruthless........

-Mez

0 LEAVE ONE: